Home Inspection Atlanta GA
Atlanta is the capital of the U.S. state of Georgia. It played an important part in both the Civil War and the 1960s Civil Rights Movement. Atlanta History Center chronicles the city’s past and the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site is dedicated to the African-American leader’s life and times. Downtown, Centennial Olympic Park, built for the 1996 Olympics, encompasses the massive Georgia Aquarium.
Atlanta was originally founded as the terminus of a major state-sponsored railroad. With rapid expansion, however, it soon became the convergence point among multiple railroads, spurring its rapid growth. The city’s name derives from that of the Western and Atlantic Railroad’s local depot, signifying the town’s growing reputation as a transportation hub. During the American Civil War, the city was almost entirely burned to the ground in General William T. Sherman’s famous March to the Sea. However, the city rose from its ashes and quickly became a national center of commerce and the unofficial capital of the “New South”. During the 1950s and 1960s, Atlanta became a major organizing center of the civil rights movement, with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Ralph David Abernathy, and many other locals playing major roles in the movement’s leadership. During the modern era, Atlanta has attained international prominence as a major air transportation hub, with Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport being the world’s busiest airport by passenger traffic since 1998.
Southern Home Inspection Services has been providing Buyer’s Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, New Construction and Phase Inspections, Builders 1-Year Warranty Inspections as well as Radon Testing to home buyers and home sellers in Metro Atlanta since 1997.
Southern Home Inspection Services
- Atlanta Buyer’s Inspection: This inspection is done for a home buyer who is looking to purchase a home. It is usually done during the inspection contingency and the inspector is looking for safety, function, and structure of the home. A Buyer’s Inspection is your best choice and could save you thousands of dollars after you move in.
- Atlanta Seller’s Inspection: homeowners frequently ask: “What can I do to make my home more marketable, to get a better price, or to avoid items of deficiency coming up during a buyer’s pre-purchase home inspection”? The answer is a Seller’s Inspection or Pre-Sale Inspection. Many homeowners have found that having Southern Home Inspection Services perform a Seller’s Inspection of their home, prior to putting it on the market, can help them to achieve a higher sales price and/or a faster sale.
- Atlanta New Construction Inspection: new homes should be inspected as well. You don’t want to move into your new home with serious defects or other problems, like mold or even structural problems. These items can normally be found during a new home inspection. Get a New Construction Inspection today.
- Atlanta Builder’s 1-Year Warranty Inspection: If so, take advantage of our new construction warranty inspection service we offer to new construction homeowners. Most builders offer a new construction one-year warranty which covers many aspects of repair and replacement throughout the house.
- Atlanta RadonTesting: Radon Gas is naturally produced during the breakdown of uranium in soil, rock, and water. You can’t see radon. You can’t smell radon and you can’t taste radon. Unlike carbon monoxide and many other home pollutants, radon’s adverse health effect, lung cancer, is usually not produced immediately. Thus you may be exposed to radon for many years without ever suspecting its presence in your home.
Since 1997, our home inspectors at Southern Home Inspection Services have protected more than 34,221 home buyers just like you… We Are Your Trusted Atlanta Home Inspection Services